Thunder-Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder-Games

For all game creators...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Youtube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
green929392
green929392

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:09 pm

if you have seen seen a good youtube or flash video post it here

spartan remix
Back to top Go down
Salazarr
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:06 pm

haha, i love that one, realy this movie is a kinda big deal for us persians Razz - referring to 300

Would you like somebody make a movie and tell the world how rude your country is and the people are? they are making a movie about how we were so selfish that we had slaves and bla bla bla, but when we think about it, U.S.A was the racists and didnt have black men have the rights as white men. Why dont we all just make a movie about how selfish they are?!

O well, anybody know the pawn game? Red = persia , Blue = Sparta ... they are making violent games about this!
Back to top Go down
https://thunder-games.forumotion.co.uk
green929392
green929392

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Salazarr wrote:
haha, i love that one, realy this movie is a kinda big deal for us persians Razz - referring to 300

Would you like somebody make a movie and tell the world how rude your country is and the people are? they are making a movie about how we were so selfish that we had slaves and bla bla bla, but when we think about it, U.S.A was the racists and didnt have black men have the rights as white men. Why dont we all just make a movie about how selfish they are?!

O well, anybody know the pawn game? Red = persia , Blue = Sparta ... they are making violent games about this!
im not trying to be racist, and they have made movies about usa also
Back to top Go down
Salazarr
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:02 am

green929392 wrote:
Salazarr wrote:

im not trying to be racist, and they have made movies about usa also

i konw, the vid you posted was sopposed to be making fun of the spartans...and who exactley MADE a vid about USA? The Britians or the Americans, Americans are originally English...
Back to top Go down
https://thunder-games.forumotion.co.uk
Drakir Karakoff
Admin
Drakir Karakoff

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:29 pm

I was into those Youtube Poop - videos. I found this video of Resident Evil 4.

Youtube poop: Resident Evil 4 Deepercutt Edition
Back to top Go down
green929392
green929392

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:55 pm

Drakir Karakoff wrote:
I was into those Youtube Poop - videos. I found this video of Resident Evil 4.

Youtube poop: Resident Evil 4 Deepercutt Edition

can you edit your post or somthing it says the video is no longer avalible

EDIT:NVM it only did that once

Last edited by green929392 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NVM it works)
Back to top Go down
Drakir Karakoff
Admin
Drakir Karakoff

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:19 pm

It says the same things sometimes on YouTube too, that the video isn't available. It should work if you reload the page or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Youtube   Funny Youtube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Youtube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunder-Games :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: