Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Some old games that I found   Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:55 pm

What's this?

This is a collection of old games that was made by me before the dr4k1r era. This was made during 2005-2006. dr4k1r era began in 2007.

Ok, so what games are in this one?

Super Mario XX+
FULL GAME
Year: 2005
The original (almost, except that you also play as Luigi and Wario depending on stage. The real original doesn't exist any more but it is the same stages and story)
This was the first game I ever made.
Story: Bowser has kidnapped the princess...

Mega Sonic
FULL GAME
Year: 2005
My second game, some things has improved, some hasn't. First to use save file, but beware: chaos emeralds aren't saved in the save file, so if you want the good ending (and fight the real Final Boss) you'll have to run through the entire game, collecting the 7 emeralds in the first 5 zones and clearing Scrap Brain without exiting the game.
This is also the last game that I've completed this far.
Story: Dr. Eggman is trying to use the Master Emerald to conquer the world.
Trivia: You might notice that most stages resembles each other... I was lazy and copied the stages, added/moved/removed things and/or changed the graphics.

Wai
DEMO, this is however the old version of the game with crappy engine and sh**.
Year: 2005-2006
More improvements since Mega Sonic.
Story: Dr. Zyberman is conquering Europe, and is planning to take the rest of the world.

Mega Man (don't remember the title)
DEMO, this game is scrapped.
Year: 2005 or 2006 (don't remember)
Story: Dr. Wily has created the maverick Zero, who is trying to destroy all mankind.

Mega Sonic X
DEMO, scrapped
Year: 2005 or 2006 (don't remember)
This was a mere experiment...
Story: None

Then there is also a couple of pong games... and some other crap that I don't know why I made...

REMEMBER: This was before I was somewhat good at making games.

Anyway, here: DOWNLOAD!

One more thing, you can't ask me to improve anything or ask for the source code... Those things were lost some years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salazarr
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Some old games that I found   Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:04 am

whoa i have to try these when i come back from volley lessons :p
and i gotta talk to you personally, hopefully when i com bak we can tlk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thunder-games.forumotion.co.uk
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Some old games that I found   Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:54 am

The save files that some games have are .ini-files. As I didn't specify the directory of where they were going to be saved, the save files are saved in "C:\WINDOWS\". Just to let you know.
The save file for Mega Sonic is called "SaveGame.INI". If you open that one, then you should se a [ ] and under it a = and a number
ex.

[ ]
=0

- if you change the number to 5, and start the game, and load, then all stages should be available (but you'll still have to collect emeralds if you want the good ending.

The save file for Wai is called "save.INI" it looks like this (I'll use 0 as number on all parameters):

[File1]
Save Progress=0
MCrush=0
Lives=0

"Save Progress" determines how far you have come (and what weapons you have). Set to 8192 (I think) for all weapons. Weapons are used with Q, W, E, R, T, Y, U, I, O and P. They consume SP.
MCrush gives you the ultimate weapon that blows up the entire screen and kills bosses instantly. Set to 1207 to acquire that weapon. It consumes 100 SP (that means all your SP!). Used by pressing .
Lives is number of lives. Set to whatever you desire.
Cheat: Hold the following buttons: G+O+D. If you hold GOD, then you should hear a sound, and then your HP and SP will always be 100. Hold INV to become immortal (does not give you 100 HP/SP). Press [Backspace] to deactivate all cheats.

One more thing, I just tested the Wai game, and found it impossible to clear the first stage. That might depend on the frame rate of that game. It did work when I played on a slower computer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some old games that I found   

Back to top Go down

Some old games that I found
Page 1 of 1