Idea for a Zelda game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Idea for a Zelda game   Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:49 am

Those of you who have played The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap might be familiar with the story that is told when you start a new game.

A Long, Long time ago, when Hyrule was about to be consumed by darkness, the tiny Picori descended from the sky, and bestowed upon a young boy dressed in green the Picori Sword and a shining golden light. With wisdom and courage, the young hero drove out the darkness. Now, every 100 years the Picori return to Hyrule, to provide humans with magical gifts.

The game with that story (not Minish Cap) hasn't been made yet. Link is supposed to NOT wear a cap, the Picori Sword (4-Sword) must be the ultimate sword and these enemies (among others) must appear: Moblins and Octoroks. Since this game takes place before Minish Cap, Vaati cannot be the bad guy here, because he isn't born yet (or something).

Then there is the struggle about the time-line... some claims that Minish Cap is before Ocarina of Time (if that's the case, then Ganon can't appear either)... If Minish Cap is after Ocarina of Time, then you can use Ganon as you wish... When the game takes place is up to you, as long as it takes place before Minish Cap.

Anyone who wishes to do a Zelda-game but does not know what the story will be, then I'll give away this one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salazarr
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a Zelda game   Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:40 am

Drakir Karakoff wrote:
Those of you who have played The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap might be familiar with the story that is told when you start a new game.

A Long, Long time ago, when Hyrule was about to be consumed by darkness, the tiny Picori descended from the sky, and bestowed upon a young boy dressed in green the Picori Sword and a shining golden light. With wisdom and courage, the young hero drove out the darkness. Now, every 100 years the Picori return to Hyrule, to provide humans with magical gifts.

The game with that story (not Minish Cap) hasn't been made yet. Link is supposed to NOT wear a cap, the Picori Sword (4-Sword) must be the ultimate sword and these enemies (among others) must appear: Moblins and Octoroks. Since this game takes place before Minish Cap, Vaati cannot be the bad guy here, because he isn't born yet (or something).

Then there is the struggle about the time-line... some claims that Minish Cap is before Ocarina of Time (if that's the case, then Ganon can't appear either)... If Minish Cap is after Ocarina of Time, then you can use Ganon as you wish... When the game takes place is up to you, as long as it takes place before Minish Cap.

Anyone who wishes to do a Zelda-game but does not know what the story will be, then I'll give away this one!

lol good one! but i like shadowfang's story for us better :p he's adding more into it now...we are still waiting for the engine though :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thunder-games.forumotion.co.uk
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a Zelda game   Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:39 am

I just thought of this if anyone else in these forums are going to make a Zelda game and can't come up with a story. So, in other words, this isn't for our game.

Yes, I totally agree that shadowfang's story is a great one, and that's the one that will be used in our game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark firestorm

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a Zelda game   Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 pm

i was originally gonna do a zelda game but then i realised it would be too hard by myself so i just decided to make my own original game (sorta) hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkenedlinks.createforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a Zelda game   

Back to top Go down

Idea for a Zelda game
Page 1 of 1