Thouhts...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salazarr
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Thouhts...   Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:16 pm

Well i think Dr4k1r and I have done so far, a quite good effort, in this game of ours, and we are just hoping that you will enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thunder-games.forumotion.co.uk
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Yeah! We also made the story quite epic (OMG! I watched my parents being slaughtered by soldiers, that means my parents are n00bs at level 1)

Really good I think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salazarr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Drakir Karakoff wrote:
Yeah! We also made the story quite epic (OMG! I watched my parents being slaughtered by soldiers, that means my parents are n00bs at level 1)

Really good I think!

lol dat was fun.
Back to top Go down
green929392

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 am

If you have played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, you may notice how alike the conversation between hero and the Chief Commander are to the conversation between Richter Belmont and Dracula at the beginning of the game.

If we are going to have undeads and vampires in the game, I cannot tell yet (I don't even know), then that conversation (with Chief Commander) will be remade completely. (and maybe the "What is a man?! - dialogue will be used when you talk to the Vampire King")

These are just only speculations.
Most of the game itself will take place in towns and villages around the world, and maybe one of those villages is cursed and terrorized by undeads (Werewolves, Zombies, Stronger Bats, and Vampires)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gothpaladinus

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:05 am

Drakir Karakoff wrote:
If you have played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, you may notice how alike the conversation between hero and the Chief Commander are to the conversation between Richter Belmont and Dracula at the beginning of the game.

If we are going to have undeads and vampires in the game, I cannot tell yet (I don't even know), then that conversation (with Chief Commander) will be remade completely. (and maybe the "What is a man?! - dialogue will be used when you talk to the Vampire King")

Most of the game itself will take place in towns and villages around the world, and maybe one of those villages is cursed and terrorized by undeads (Werewolves, Zombies, Stronger Bats, and Vampires)...
Only undead? I took a look at Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (RTS from 2000 summer). In that game's demo version, we have got not only undead (zombies, vampires, skeletons), but we had rats, ratmen, trolls and minotaurs too. Those creatures should also be in the game, if it will be playable (alpha version) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GothPaladinuS.ATW.com/
Salazarr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Gothpaladinus wrote:
Drakir Karakoff wrote:

Only undead? I took a look at Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (RTS from 2000 summer). In that game's demo version, we have got not only undead (zombies, vampires, skeletons), but we had rats, ratmen, trolls and minotaurs too. Those creatures should also be in the game, if it will be playable (alpha version) Wink

yeah...we're still thinking bounce
Back to top Go down
Gothpaladinus

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 am

Salazarr wrote:
Gothpaladinus wrote:
Drakir Karakoff wrote:

yeah...we're still thinking bounce
OK...still looking for other ideas too... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GothPaladinuS.ATW.com/
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 am

Sorry to report this (maybe you know, but anyway): The Return of the Prince is DEAD, CANCELLED!!!

But, I might as well use some ideas in my own project (the ones I came up with)...

Let's just see what will happen to the Zelda game we have start making...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_of_Nights

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Question: What games are you guys working on? Anything worth releasing to the BETA testing public yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:36 am

We are, or more precisely Salazarr is, working on a Zelda game for PC. I don't know much of the story, but the game is being made in RPG Maker 2003.

I am also supposed to work with that game, but am currently too busy with a lot of real life school work (going to university).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackHeart

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:37 am

hey I think Sal said that Return of the Prince has been started again, can anyone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamesunited.tk
Drakir Karakoff
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:01 am

That is somewhat true! But there will be major changes in the story and other things...
So, yes! It is back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackHeart

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:17 am

great
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamesunited.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thouhts...