Thunder-Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder-Games

For all game creators...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blog here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakir Karakoff
Admin
Drakir Karakoff

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Blog here! Empty
PostSubject: Blog here!   Blog here! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:20 pm

Here you can post your stories about your life! I'll start Razz

So, today... ?? Hm, almost forgot what I've been doing today... but, so I went up this morning, had a normal breakfast (serials, milk, sandwich and stuff), showered, brushed my teeth and the other usual stuff you do at the morning. Smile
Then I biked away to get on the bus 5 or 6 kilometres away from home! .......... < on bus for 45 minutes, doing nothing special... stared or practicing Kanji (chinese symbols) >......................
Then, I arrived at the university and I had Chinese history (in which we are supposed to have a book, which I won't get until next week Sad )
Now I have to pay to eat Razz , so I bought a 10-times card (or whatever they're called in English) for SEK 530:- approx. €55.
The food I got was some kind of beef of minced meat, peas and other stuff inside...

Well, Salazarr really needs me to post so... my post ends here Razz
Back to top Go down
Salazarr
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Blog here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog here!   Blog here! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:25 pm

My day was "okay" except for monday is the most boring day of the week...
Did all the usual stuf...
i didnt fail my math test Very Happy 1 wrong only!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

but really we had boring lessons...
anyway so i played some football...
had some fun...
and now im typing all this crap lol.
Back to top Go down
https://thunder-games.forumotion.co.uk
Drakir Karakoff
Admin
Drakir Karakoff

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Blog here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog here!   Blog here! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 am

I wasn't online yesterday, and that's because of this:

Went up, had my breakfast, did the other stuff, went to university and so on. There I did the usual stuff, going on classes, eating, and uppgraiding my Student-ID-card.
Then after that I went to "Cloetta Center", which is a indoor ice-hockey stadium, where there was some kind of convention for students. There I waited for my friends to come... They came and we ate hamburgers... Then there was a greetings-to-all-new-student-show, and then there was a concert with a band called Mando Diao... They weren't that good, looked like and sounded like a garage-band... but after that there was party Razz , until 02:00 lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blog here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog here!   Blog here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunder-Games :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: