Thunder-Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder-Games

For all game creators...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakir Karakoff
Admin
Drakir Karakoff

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom Empty
PostSubject: Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom   Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:21 am

This forum has been quite inactive, so I will do something about it... It is not much, but here I go!

Long ago, there was a kingdom called Tendom. Ruled under the Royal Family, with its Princess Celly as the King's rightful successor, that kingdom was blessed with tall mountains, vast fields, enchanted forests and prosperous people. However, one day a wicked man emerged and eliminated the King, abducted the princess and conquered the throne. But soon he was defeated by the "Four Heroes of Destiny". Once again the Kingdom was at peace. Until one day, when the same evil returned, and this time no heroes emerged. As the evil emperor spread darkness across the other countries, one hero did at last appear on the shore of the western coast of Kalaraco. During his adventure he will encounter many evil characters along with some friendly allies.

New Screens: (Large images, press link to be directed)
Desert town:
https://2img.net/h/i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd329/dr4k1r/Scr1.png
This one is just the main outline of where buildings will be and stuff. Will be more detailed on demo. This town will be a part of the main plot, it is also already decided what will happen, but I keep that for myself until demo.

Beach town:
https://2img.net/h/i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd329/dr4k1r/Scr2.png
This one is more detailed than the desert town right now. Nothing much is planned to happen in this village however.

Hopefully I might release the demo before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Salazarr
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom   Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 am

very cool mate!
Back to top Go down
https://thunder-games.forumotion.co.uk
green929392
green929392

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom   Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:02 pm

nice job! good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom   Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Fantasy - Road to Tendom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunder-Games :: Projects :: Work In Progress-
Jump to: