Thunder-Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder-Games

For all game creators...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Game-Projects...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drakir Karakoff
Admin
Drakir Karakoff

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Five Game-Projects... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Game-Projects...   Five Game-Projects... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 pm

UPDATE:
Life isn't that hard for the time being... Now I have passed some hardships and should soon be continuing on that WAI-game.
As for my life, I still have 4 exams, one small writing things (in Japanese Razz ) and that 20+ pages-thesis. Also I'm waiting for the yen to get cheaper since I'm going to Japan for a month this summer.

As for the game (WAI):
- Added a sword (now she actually swings a sword when attacking).
- Jump down through platforms by holding DOWN + JUMP (which you couldn't before).
- Added blood-effects when you get hurt or when you die.
- Added a critical-hit-system. You collect hidden Luck-orbs (a total of 10 in the game), and for each you collect, your chance of critical hit (2x ATK) increases by 5%. The game starts with 0% chance of criticals.

Finished:
- 5 stages, 3 bosses.

Right now:
- Going to fix a graphical glitch (when you stand still and attack, the sword appears a little too far from the player).
- Creating a new version of the first fight against Dr. Zyberman.

I may release something after that...
Right now I can't show any screens, as I had to reset my computer, so I don't have MMF2 installed right now.
Back to top Go down

Five Game-Projects...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2